Our clinic offers comprehensive cardiovascular care including:
- Preventive Cardiovascular Care
- Cardiovascular Consultation
- Medical and Interventional Care of Cardiac and Vascular Disease
- Athletic, Cardiac, and Vascular Screenings
- Noninvasive Cardiac, Carotid and Vascular Testing
- Heart Failure and Lipid Management
- Transthoracic Echocardiograms
- Hypertension Management
- Arrhythmia Management, including Pacemaker and Defibrillator follow-up
- Transesophageal Echocardiograms
- Congestive Heart Failure care
- Coronary Artery Disease care
- Peripheral Arterial and Venous Testing
To initiate a prescription refill, please have your pharmacy send us a refill request.
Cardiovascular consultation is most important aspect of medical treatment. It is an opportunity for patients to discuss about their cardiac problems, current complaints, understand the risks, and complications, and to adopt healthy lifestyle habits. It also helps in better understanding the treatment methods and surgery procedure, pre- and post- operative preparations, risks, and complications of the surgery.
Cardiac imaging refers to techniques used to evaluate coronary and peripheral disease. We perform nuclear stress tests, EKG stress tests, and stress and resting echocardiograms. We also perform tests specific to vascular disease: carotid arterial, renal arterial and extremity arterial studies.
Interventional cardiology deals specifically with the catheter-based treatment of heart and vascular disease. We perform heart catheterizations, balloon angioplasties, placement of stents and other interventional procedures of the heart, extremities and major organs.
Peripheral vascular disease refers to disease of the blood vessels (arteries and veins) located outside the heart and brain. Peripheral vascular disease is a slow and progressive circulation disorder that may involve disease in the arteries of the extremities and major body organs.
Electrophysiology refers to the treatment of heart rhythm irregularities. We perform tilt table testing, EP studies, ablation procedures, pacemaker implants and defibrillator implants.